Fancy owning a SCOD but don't have the time for painting or varnishing? Drop your SCOD off at Thornham Marina on Thorney Island, and let us take care of it all.
A usual winter/spring package would include:
• Overseeing the unstepping of the mast and storage of it
• Fitting the ridgepole and cover
• Winterising the engine
• Varnish work preparation plus two coats
• Topsides preparation, painting and coveline
• Interior clean and valet
• Recommissioning engine
• Filling water/fuel tanks; refitting sails if required
So all you would need to do is collect your boat and sail away! On average this would cost between £1,500-£2,500, depending on the condition of the boat. In some cases this fee reduces as the condition of the vessel improves with our work.
We also offer Midsummer discounts...
For more details, please contact us on Tel: 07957 422941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org