From the 7ft Optimist to the 125ft J class – this beautifully illustrated book, Classic Classes, showcases 144 boats from across the world, with a wealth of detail on each class, including:
• The origins and history of the class
• What it’s like to sail one
• Fascinating stories about the boat – who sailed her and her development,
• Stunning photography, sailplans and sail symbols
• Full detail on the design's specification, layout and designer
Featuring designers from an internationally recognised hall of fame (including William Fife, Olin Stevens, Maurice Griffiths and Uffa Fox), Classic Classes is the perfect resource for classic boat owners and enthusiasts worldwide, whether their interest lies in high-performance thoroughbred racers, well-loved creek crawling cruisers or popular home-built classic dinghies.
There is also a section devoted to the 44 Olympic classes.
For more information, or to order a signed copy, please click here....